David M Santoro Insurance Agency, LLC
3965 Jordan Street
PO Box 141
South Heights, PA  15081
724-312-7601 cell Main Use
724-899-5146 office
724-899-5145 fax
David Santoro

9am-5pm Monday - Friday

As a result of my sales and management experience my agency has grown, but in actuality I truly believe the growth is because I provide quality customer service.  I am honest and responsive when handling each person’s individual needs. I put the customer first.  I answer my phone. I return messages. I follow up. I take the time to know the products and make sure it is what is best for my customer.  The cost to the customer is often a barrier to whether they live comfortably or not.  I want to remove that barrier.  I want to connect them with a product that meets their needs and is affordable to them. My agency is staffed and available to help.  There are more people in need of an honest and knowledgeable insurance guy.  I want to make sure they get one.

Comments